View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Feb-07-02, 19:44

Plan: BFL
Stats: 110/108/100
BF:
Progress: 20%

Thatgirl,
Thanks for all your helpful info.! The in-home exercise tips you gave sound great and I will DEFINITELY be trying the wall push-ups! I've found though, that since I don't have that much time during the day/evening to go to the gym, I've forced myself all week to go BEFORE I start my day (ie. 6am... yes, its really hard to pry myself out of bed these winter mornings though..). So hopefully, I'll be able to keep it up because like Bill Phillips says in BFL, it's better to work out on an empty stomach also!
How long have you been LCing? Which plan are you on? Congrats on losing the weight you've lost so far...hopefully we can all keep each other in check!
I am 5'5 feet tall.. I guess one thing you should know is that I was diagnosed with an eating disorder about a year ago. So it has been a challenge to adopt this WOE, let along eat anything at all! While I know my mental image of my body is still a bit distorted at times, I'm really working on it. You're absolutely right too, as long as I know that I am working out and eating right, gaining a few pounds is okay...<I hope..>
Well thanks for all your help and I'll talk to you soon!

Keep the faith,
-Carol