View Single Post
  #52   ^
Old Thu, Feb-07-02, 13:41

Plan: Atkins/PP
Stats: 282/248/147 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 25%
Default Gym 2/6/02 BFLING

Hey, look what happens when I don't post in my gym log! A party showed up...hey everybody!

I have been faithfully working out but I don't always have my sheets to fill in the details! Baby's been sick too so not alot of PC time...wants to be held!

Did my cardio today and didn't hit my big 10...awww first time! My legs were just tooo darn sore from LBWO the day before..that and I haven't been getting enough sleep...so they said, sorry but no, we can't pedal at that intensity any longer!....just making the pedals go round was an effort and I was shaking when I got off..for a while so I know I pushed it pretty far...so I made my bod a promise as I'm expecting alot from it....I need to keep up my end and get the sleep it needs to recoop! It's a deal....and next time I'll be screaming ...."I MADE IT!!"

Hi Brenda! Thanks for the visit, I'll pop over to your journal to give ya the scoop!

Fern, I am honored! Thankyou for the visit and yes, I love the changes...the clothes I can't wear pile is getting larger as I get smaller...My dear HB says honey, can you go buy you some new jeans? Why yes dear, I'll be glad to go shopping!...hope the next size is fitting now!

Marlaine...I got told! Not to add more...I'm sure you saw it, so I am staying off the add more lane for now...don't wanna eat that muscle...gosh I'm ancy though!

Ruth....You slipped in when I went unconcious I think! HI! Can't wait for your 4 wk results now that mine are posted...just goes to show the scale talks but the meausuring tape rules!

Fill up on the good stuff ya'll...I'll be back on monday I'm going to the snow to try a new cardio....freeze the fat and run for the hot tub! LOL

Beth