View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Feb-07-02, 07:58

Plan: Primal Blueprint
Stats: 230/136/136 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default hope youre well soon !

-- Im in the same boat - had a rough week, then 2 days ago I decided I had no option but to take my remedies..........the problem being I have great success with my ailments ( blepharitis- swollen eyelids, and otitis externa - ear-) using homeopathic remedies, which are on tiny lactose pills.

I was in a quandary, but in the end decided a couple of days I just HAD to take them. And I feel balanced enough now to reckon, well, if it does any harm weight wise, then it will. At least I wont be in this state.

But for a sore throat and cold symptoms, try dissolving soluble aspirin in water, have a good gargle with the solution, then swallow the dose. Repeat every 4 - 6 hours.

Or if you cant tolerate aspirin, regular paracetamol will at least take the worst of the pain off.
Many cold preparations and lozenges are only paracetamol dressed up after all.edit to add : for sinus especially, bit of olbas oil or similar in hot water, in a bowl then put your head over , cover with a towel, and inhale the steam. Plain steam will do.
good luck