View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Mar-24-01, 18:11

Plan: protein power
Stats: 190/150/145
BF:
Progress: 89%
Talking

wooooo hooooooo!!!!!!...i'm doing sooooo much better now that i'm past the first 2 weeks!!!!!....

a word to the wise to anyone who starts low carbing---you're body is going through a "detox"---just like an addict!!!!!!....woah, for a few days there i thought i was gonna die.....I literally had the feeling i wanted to sleep all darned day and even had muscle aches!!!!

THE IMPORTANT THING IS THAT I HAD GREAT PEOPLE IN THE FORUM HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS GOING THROUGH.... (read my "yawn..........." post)...IF YOU'RE NEW---TALK TO THEM!! ASK THEM LOTS OF QUESTIONS!! SUPPORT IS CRITICAL SINCE YOU GO THROUGH LIFESTYLE AND SYSTEMIC CHANGES!!!

don't even ask me if i've lost any weight...i have taught myself that (being a former bulimic) the scales don't mean ANYTHING.....weight is a total compilation of everything...remember that...as fat turns into muscle, weightwise you may not see much of a change---and for "scalewatchers" that could obviously be discouraging (and remember that muscle weighs MORE!!!). although sooner or later i'll be heading to the doctor's office to face the "beast"...lol

i'm ready for ANYTHING now!!!!....bring it on, baby!!!!!

Sponsored Links