Plan: Atkins/Low Glycemic
Stats: 203/199/125
BF:
Progress: 5%
Angry now, I'm really mad...

Here is Splenda's email to me:

"Dear Misuzu,

Thank you for visiting the Splenda (TM) web site. We hope you became
more familiar with Splenda (TM) during your visit to the site.

We currently do not have plans to extend our product line to include a liquid form of SPLENDA (TM) No Calorie Sweetener. Although we do sell a liquid form of SPLENDA (TM) No Calorie Sweetener in other countries, SPLENDA (TM) Granular and Packets have been overwhelmingly popular and are the preferred forms among consumers in the United States.

As always, we appreciate feedback from our consumers, and would like to assure you that each comment is reviewed seriously and personally not only by the Consumer Relationship Center's management, but also by managers in other divisions, such as Quality Assurance, Research, Operations, and Marketing. We look forward to expanding our product line in the future!

We hope that we have answered your questions; however, if you would like to learn more, you are welcome to contact us again through e-mail or call a Splenda (TM) representative at 1-800-777-5363.

SPLENDA
Consumer Relationship Center"

I'm not very happy about this! I am definitely going to email managers in the Quality Assurance, Research, Operations, and Marketing departments. I hope you guys will do the same. Is there any way we can send the manufacturers of Splenda the survey on the Splenda liquid thread?

Misuzu