View Single Post
  #186   ^
Old Mon, Nov-01-04, 21:54

Plan: Less talk, More action
Stats: 175/130/130 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 100%

o.k...its the Pilates Police here!!!
Its alright missScruff, when we started the 9 week challenge till xmas..i thought [and no one corrected me!] that it WAS 9 weeks..But we're 2 weeks down and according to my calendar, today 2nd nov..means theres now 7 1/2 weeks till xmas...so we've gained some extra days. SO GET YOUR GEAR ON, GRAB YOUR DRINK BOTTLES AND YOGA MAT..AND GET MOVIN'!!

Now I have a question for you babes..seriously..I really would like to lose a few pounds between now and xmas [at this point..i have to state quite firmly that I CANNOT give up my homemade low carb cheesecake! ] BUT give me some ideas as to how to acheive this..I've done the step aerobic classes every day for a few weeks...no change, carb-cycled..no change, egg and meat fast...no change, pilates...no change!!
SOOOOO????
Do you think I should do some cardio or weight AND the pilates each day?
PILOT GIRL???..Didn't you say you used to work in a gym or something.
I've been at this weight for most of the year now and altho' I look o.k, I know i can look better!
P.s Its the saddlebag look at top of thighs that I hate!! For that reason I can't wear short shorts..just mid thigh ones [bear in mind that N.Z summers can get hot!!]
Plus I've been wondering...hope this doesn't sound stupid..If it might be the cheese thats preventing any further loss? [45 pounds dropped off rapidly in the first 3-4 months]...??CHECK OUT MY LATEST PICCY BELOW!!!
Attached Images
File Type: gif 50042image9flash.gif (46.6 KB, 16 views)