Old Mon, Nov-01-04, 19:58

Plan: 1
Stats: 110/110/110 Female 111
BF:
Progress: 74%
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutsnseeds
Hi Pilotgal - added some fruit and got a little more liberal with vegs and other lc products. Basically I am trying to eat as I would during a maintenance phase and build my metabolism so that eventually I won't gain at those cal/carb levels. Then when I dip down into induction territory for a few days every week or so I should see some nice losses. In theory, anyway. I am just starting so I can't report any actual results yet but I like the concept. I have not been losing at low carb levels for a very long time - except for a few pounds here and there so I have nothing to lose (hah!) by tweaking. I also don't want to set my body to induction level carbs for the long term so I am hoping this cycling is the answer. We'll see.

Finally took measurements and the pilates is helping in that department. Since I started 13 days ago:

chest -.5 in
waist - 1 in
bellybutton - 1 in
hips -.75 in
ea thigh -.5 in

So some inches lost even if no weight. Keep on stretching and breathing everyone.

Congrats on loosing! I am down an inch in the waist and hips since beginnig the pilate challenge!