#1   ^
Old Wed, Feb-06-02, 10:17
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 145/140/117 Female 5' 2"
BF:
Progress: 18%
Default Reality Check

Could someone out there please review my Day 1 consumption and tell me if on track?

I'm not sure how to bring up and use the "journal" that I've heard mentioned, perhaps I could get some instruction regarding that as well.

Breakfast: 2 eggs & 2 oz. Canadian Bacon cooked in 1 T butter, 2 cups decaf coffee

Lunch: 4-5 oz. chicken breast, 12 cucumber slices, 1 cup canned chicken broth, 1 1/2 oz. cheddar cheese, 1 cup herbal (decaf) tea

Dinner: 2 Italian sausages cooked in olive oil, 1/2 cup slices mushrooms &b 1 clove garlic sauteed in 2 T butter, 2 cups salad (romaine, a bit of fennel, 3 cherry tomatoes, 3 baby (1 1/2") carrots, 1/4 oz. pepperoni, 1 t grated parmesian) with olive oil & vinegar dressing

Snack: 1 cup diet jello, 1 cup decaf coffee with 1 T heavy cream & 1 packet Equal

I counted everything (even the carbs in eggs) and came up with about 20 carbs for the day. Did I get too fancy? Should I be cutting back on the salad additives? Please let me know what you think.

Oh yeah, one other thing that I noticed was that I got awfully tired midday...I could have napped all afternoon but worked through it by going grocery shopping. Is that fatigue to be expected early on?

Thanks to all who have taken the time to review this. I look forward to any responses/comments.
Sponsored Links