View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Feb-06-02, 03:14
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 213/204/165 Male 179 cm
BF:
Progress: 19%
Smile OMG! I just hit ketosis big time! yeah!!

I am so so excited!

After not losing pounds for nearly 4 days (I started jan 31 anyway) I decided to make one of those fat fasts (I am also drinking a fat metabolizing tea made from my grandma´s recipes) just out of curiosity to see if it could help, and guess what?

now my ketone test strips have been getting darker than before!

a few minutes ago I decided I would not wait another day to retest with the strip... so I went and took a sample and Oh my god!!

The strip went very dark pink in like 8 seconds instead of waiting a minute, which can only mean something (I hope) according to me I just hit a big time ketosis so I feel fat loss is again going on!! can wait to see the scale and if does not change anyway I can be sure I am metabolizing fat.. way cool!

So here I go! Darn! I am so energized, and now to think that this wednesday I will go back to the gym makes me feel more anxious to get back! I feel so so charged!

I am doing everything in a scientifical way, so I am documenting everything with stats and pictures too, so you can bet I will give you some before and after pictures soon! (hope so!!)

Meanwhile guys keep Lowcarbing! It will pay in the long run!!

See you later!!
Sponsored Links