View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Feb-05-02, 21:11

Plan: My own: clean eating
Stats: 290/139/125 Female 5'5"
BF:no clue!
Progress: 92%

Thanks for the suggestions, you guys! I forgot about those salad shakers...that's a good idea. If I'm just doing the drive-through (like today) I can use my own dressing at home, too. I'll have to check out Taco Bell. Think I read some others talking about the taco salad. But it would be hard to throw away the taco shell; I like those a lot.

BK double whoppers are also a good idea. I'm supposed to do a play group at "Chuck E. Cheese" this Friday. May just bring a salad or something with me because I don't think they are going to have a lot of Atkins stuff there. Of course, I'll be chasing kids around so I may not have time to worry about eating!

Hey, tlcdoula...are you a doula by trade?! I had hired a doula when I was pregnant with my daughter, but unfortunately I had to have an emergency c-section instead. The doula was so kind...I was really bummed I couldn't use her!

Thanks again for the great ideas. I'm also looking for recipe suggestions -- easy things that take no time but taste good, like the parmesan chips I made or that great French Toast recipe. So if you have specific recommendations in that arena, let me know. I have looked at the listed recipes and will use them, but I get really excited when I hear about something easy and yummy and "legal" for Atkins.