View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Fri, Oct-29-04, 19:40

Plan: Reduced carbs/Organics
Stats: 240/213.4/150 Female 5ft 6inch
BF: ?/26.9%/22%
Progress: 30%
Default like the show

I like the show but all of you are right regarding BF/muscle. There is no way that anyone could exercise for five hours 5 days a week. Last December I went to the gym 7 days a week for 1 1/2 to 3 hours and I payed for it woke up one morning and couldn't move my whole right side was as if someone took a slug hammer and just kept hitting me. I went to physiotherapy for about 4 months, I had to take time off work, I couldn't get to a doctor for 10 days because I couldn't move I was in so much pain and I didn't wan't to call a ambulance, my kids had to help me I couln't eat hot/cold food it would go right to my bones. It was the worst couple of months in my life. After getting xrays done they found that it was in my neck (C4 & C5 )When I looked at the xray you could see the curvature. All that tugging & pulling finally caught up with me. I still go between 5-7days but I don't push myself like I did before it's not worth it.

Sorry for getting of track! I think the show is great I rush home from the gym Tuesday nights. The show has some good tips we all know that there will be a lot of editing. If anyone gets the food network there's a cooking show on Low Carb and loving it. I work in the days so I don't get a chance to watch it, I just caught the preview today.