View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Tue, Feb-05-02, 19:26
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 175/160/135
BF:
Progress: 38%

Kat - know how you are feeling about that one special food. I am crazy about nuts and find it hard to believe I am going to go a whole two weeks without them.

I already have a mental list of the things that I will be trying to add back in slowly. Somehow just writing that makes me realize I may be setting myself up for failure. My sense is there are going to be a couple of things that I am just not going to be able to put back into my diet - at any quantity - nuts won't be one of those items.

What great news that you have some friends to exercise with. That is the part I am going to find the hardest. My problem is getting time to myself to exercise. I have two little ones so when I do get out for a walk it is at their pace and not mine. But I have some videos and such that I had been doing in the evenings after they are in bed. Hope to get back to that soon enough.

As for your partner - even if he is only LCing around you at least you won't have his foods as temptation. You can keep the house free of all those bad carbs and he is supporting you, in your presence.

So far this induction phase has not been too bad. I am still dealing with this naggy type headache. Besides that I feel very good. My biggest worry at this point is that I am not getting enough to eat - even though I walk away from every meal feeling full. It just does not seem like enough food. But I am not hungry and really not craving anything...YET! Will keep my fingers crossed.

Well I am off to pick up the house now that the kids are down. Will call that my exercise for today

Take care and talk to you all soon!
Judy