View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Feb-05-02, 17:04

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: //2002
BF:and feeling great
Progress: 99%
Default Good bye and Best wishes!!

On Saturday Feb 9 I celebrate my 2 year anniversary on Atkins.

I am happy to report that I am happy, and thin, and healthy. With good luck and good will, I will remain that way. I appreciate the new friends I have made via the "lard lines" (as I affectionately call Low Carb message boards). I have been a member of many of them over the years. This one is by far, the best and it gets better every day.

Low carbing is heavily ingrained in me - it works for me, and for that I will be eternally grateful. There is no fear that I am leaving to return to "old" habits.

However, the time has come where I need to turn my attention to other things. There is a horse in my near future (thanks LauraV!), I want to devote more time to quilting (hail Marlaine!) and also more exercise (salute, Nat!).

I will be receiving well-wishers in my journal until Saturday when I sign off for good. (Am a prima-dona or WHAT!?). I guess I need to commit my breasts to reveal on the podium - or should that be "commission my bust for display on the pedestal....."?? Anyway.... - somehow I need to go down in posterity

Be happy in being healthy, all. I love you.
Sponsored Links