View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Feb-05-02, 15:08

Plan: My own: clean eating
Stats: 290/139/125 Female 5'5"
BF:no clue!
Progress: 92%
Lightbulb Need fast food suggestions!

Hi, everyone! Today as I was typing in my journal (under the J's, if you're interested) I commented that when I went to Wendy's today and ordered two of their 'Big Bacon Cheeseburgers', I found that it worked out to be a lot of $ for not a lot of food. Obviously, if I'd eaten the buns, that would have made it a very large meal, but without all that stuff, it worked out to be couple cheeseburger patties with a little bacon and tomato. It tasted great, but it was pricy for what I got, especially since I just did the drive-through (6$)

Any suggestions on good, fast stuff that I can get either at a fast food place or at the grocery? Our local supermarket had rotissary chickens on sale, but the label said something about a sugar solution being added. Too bad -- I love rotissary chicken! (Maybe I should get one of those Popeil rotissaries!!!)

I have looked at a lot of the recipes and will use them (I already made the 'French Toast' with pork rinds) but I also need the aforementioned easy ideas, too.

I'm only a few days into induction. So far, so good. Oh, and one other thing...any suggestions for heartburn? I would normally take a Tums but they have sugar and carbs in them.

Thanks! I love reading these boards...could stay on here all day (but my kids wouldn't like that too much!)
Sponsored Links