View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Feb-05-02, 06:14

Plan: cad/calp
Stats: 200/186/160 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 35%
Default thanks for the response

I have almost stopped posting anything. Since i went to CAD/CALP, I don't hear from anyone so my daughter and I just respond to each other since she doesn't hear from anyone anymore since she switched. I'm steadily losing 1 1/2 lbs every week . The diet does work. The problem is people will not read the book and learn all the details of the diet and the ends and outs of it. Reading only the pages where the diet is listed won't do. You've got to read the whole book. That was the same with Dr. Atkins.I hope you have great sucess with the diet. I am enjoying life more and eating anything i want but going by what i have read thru out the book. I'm taking the GFT chromium like the book says and doing many other things and your right about missing lunch or breakfast but not the reward meal . It is all in the book but not on the diet listed pages. By the scales this am. and the averaging I do , I'm heading for another loss this week and it is just a couple of days into this week. I'm heading for a total of 20 lbs since 11/20/01 and not a hungry day since I started dieting. Hears to happy dieting and going by the book to have success. Wawtigress