Old Tue, Oct-26-04, 09:22
Registered Member

Plan: KetoCarnivore
Stats: 206.6/178/160 Female 5'7
BF:awesome
Progress: 61%
Talking

I have something to share with all of you. short story:

Long ago, one my first jobs was at an exercise salon. I worked 8 hrs per shift. My job description was to get these women to sign up after an invigorating exercise class with me, to which I did 2 to 3 times per shift.

one of the other "salon tech's" tht worked there full time was a retired army nurse that was trained in yoga/pilates. she worked out these 45 minute routines that the rest of us "salon tech's" adopted. While laying on the floor doing my routine today, i realized that most of the stuff that i was incorporating into my 35 minute workout was from the old days.

my step mom had once told me, (back when i was working at this exercise salon) "this is the best you've ever looked, Lynne." I was doing 35-45 minute routines(exercise classes) about 2 to 3 times a day. In 2 mo, i had the body of a dancer. Lean, trim, firm, flexible.. no access bulk anywhere.

reason for short story? because now that i think about it, there's absolutely going to be a fantastic change in your body over the next 2 to 3 mo. And.. if you keep it up, your posture will always look good. and good posture makes you look leaner too. so..... keep it up girls, don't let it stop, dicipline yourself not to quit. you will be amazed at how good you will look in 3 mo!!!!

exercise: 35 minutes of pilates/yoga