View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sat, Oct-23-04, 13:41

Plan: My own
Stats: 152/150/135 Female 5'0
BF:
Progress: 12%

hi hun . sorry about the grade thing . I am in 10th grade ! it is fun i guess. 8th grade was a great year . But that is great that your friends are behind you . All my friends would not support me . ok i shouldn't say that . most of them do not know . excersising is great , even if it is only for 10 minutes each day it is better then nothing I dance 2 times a week and do dance arobics 1 time a week and sometimes i go for a run on the weekend, but that is like it . So as much as you can fit it ,that is great .
My weekend is going good so far . on thursday i went to the cardinals game 7 baseball game and we are in the world series now . btw i am a huge sports fan,mostly hockey , baseball and football. so that was a great night . then on friday i went to a dance performance at a local college , and today i did a dance workshop for 2 hours and then tonight am going to a dinner theature with my youth group. Sounds like oyu are having a good weekend too.

And just a side note , i know 8th grade is a busy year so i really do understand that you can't get on to often. I do most of my posting on the weekends because school keeps me so busy . so don't feel bad if you can't write back quickly !

have a great weekend