View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Thu, May-17-01, 12:29

Plan: CKD
Stats: 245/215/130
BF:
Progress:
Default Hi Wendy!

My changes consist of a lot of different thing.
1.My knees stopped hurting. I have had a problem so bad that they would pop when I bent them. Plus the swelling was awful! I had to take at least 6 ibuprofen before going to bed…or I wouldn’t be able to walk to well the next morning. Mater a fact two week prior we had went camping in Austin {about a 2 hr drive} and my husband couldn’t touch my knee with out sending me into orbit! ALL GONE!
2. My cravens left after about 3 or 4 days. Before we would have mid-night brownie rages! Ha! And I mean eat them ALL! Ha! Still love chocolate…but I don’t want it every day…all day.
3. My P.M.S. GONE!!! Not to mention the cramps and clotting is gone too!
4. No more moods swing.
5. The “yes please” {hee hee} is more fun! Ha!
6. And most of all, the change in my husband is UNREAL!
a. Obsessive compulsive behavior…GONE!
b. Nerves energy…GONE!
c. Stress level down.
d. High blood pressure GONE!
e. Carrying food in my purse incase something happens and we can’t eat on time…NO MORE! Yes, I really had to do this! He would become very silent and face will get red.
Why I see my life changes:
Knowing that I have a better chance of seeing my kids grow up, get married, have their kids, and truly be able to enjoy and do the things they want to do WITH THEM!! Priceless! Knowing the chance of my husband dying in the next couple of years from a heart attack or stroke, because he can’t control his stress level is really slim now! And I wouldn’t trade it for the world! I am so VERY THANKFUL!
Smile,