#10   ^
Old Sun, Feb-03-02, 17:27

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 238/224/126
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default Drugs, what drugs?

Yogabuff,

I have to pinch myself to believe that it is true - but it is. In just over a month I have been able to abandon two asthma inhalers, no longer need my stomach coaters, have stored away my anti-inflammation tablets since my gallbladder is behaving for the first time in years, and have saved a fortune in prescription charges. I would usually have had at least three or four migraines normally - I have had one tiny headache, and it went quickly.

After a successful career, much in the public eye, I had begun to live like a sick person. I started refusing invitations because I never felt I had the energy to go anywhere, to do anything. I had become virtually agoraphobic, even though I used to be very gregarious. All that changed within days of starting Schwarzbein. Weird!

I promise this is not some psychological trick my mind is playing on me. There is no greater cynic about dieting than I. The more acclaim, the more I am suspicious. BUT I am I hope intelligent and logical, and I cannot argue with the evidence of my own eyes, ears, and feelings. I haven't been this well for around twenty years.

I don't know this me at all. It is going to be interesting to find out what I am really like free from illness, because I have almost forgotten those days.

Good luck everyone. You are all doing so very well. It inspires.

Jilly