View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Feb-03-02, 16:02

Plan: atkins
Stats: 267/264/185 Male 6'0"
BF:
Progress: 4%

I use a regular tortilla for the crust, it is like thin crust pizza. I know your not suppose to do that(use regular tortilla), but we have enjoyed it for close to a month now and we are still in ketosis and haven't stalled out on our weight loss. You can buy low carb soy tortillas, i just hate the taste of soy.

1. Take the tortilla and rub butter and garlic power into it (on one side)
2. For pizza sauce i use tomato paste (1Tbsp.) with pizza spice seasoning mixed in it. Smear it on top of the butter and garlic powder.
3. I pile on the sausage, pepperoni and mozzerilla (If you can find the shredded pizza flavored cheese use it)
4. bake for 12 to 15 mins. at 375 crust will be firm and crunchy

Now the important part, cut into four slices (ONLY EAT ONE SLICE A DAY)
Believe me one slice is plenty and freeze the other slices for later days. I have a small salad with mine, feels like i'm at the pizza hut.

TIP: Make sure you get all the grease out of meat or it will make crust soggy.

Other things i like are ground up pork rinds for breading your meat, keylime cheesecake and I like the low carb bbq sauce. These things have kept me mentally happy on this diet, infact i don't call it a diet anymore. I hope you enjoy and continue to lose, just remember you can use the low carb soy torrilla if you are not comfortable with the regular one. Oh yeah, they have not triggered any cravings for us i only have slice of pizza maybe 2 or three time aweek, same with the toffutti pops mentioned above, but like Islandgirl said everybodys bodies react different