View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Feb-03-02, 15:53

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 230/197/135
BF:
Progress: 35%
Question Changing routine question

I noticed in the hints section that we should change our routine every 4 weeks, which means that I should plan a new routine for Monday . I'm not quite sure how to change it. Unfortunately, the gym I joined is still under construction (it was supposed to open Feb. 1, but they're behind), so I am very limited with just my home weights.

Do you mean we should change by increasing weights (I have already done that as I went along) or by completely changing our routine? For example, if I have been doing the 12-10-8-6-12 reps of lunges plus 12 deadlifts that I should reverse that and do the 12-10-8-6-12 reps of deadlifts plus the 12 lunges?

Also, I was wondering about the weights I've listed in my gym log that I've been using. When I listed 10 pounds for lunges, I actually had 10 pounds in EACH hand. Should I have been listing the TOTAL weight of 20 pounds? The same for the bicep curls -- I'm listing the weight I'm holding in each hand, not the total weight. Have I been doing that correctly?

Also, just as an update: Total inches lost in 4 weeks:

1/4 inch from each upper arm
1/2 inch from bust
1 inch from chest
1 inch from waist
1 inch from hips
2 inches from each thigh
none from calf

Total: 8 inches lost in 4 weeks!

Since I began low carbing in June, I have lost a total of 28 inches (8 of them in the past 4 weeks)!!!!!
Sponsored Links