View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Oct-21-04, 20:43

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 277/241.4/140 Female 5'4"
BF:???/???/Healthy!
Progress: 26%

Hi Galatia...

Yep, I had a fabulous time in England this summer! I climbed EVERY stair in England. Everything is upstairs or downstairs...nothing is built on the groundfloor. O.k. I'm making that up...but it sure seemed like it. I managed to climb to the top of Glastonbury Tor (a really tall hill), to the second level of St. Paul's Cathedral, and did scads of walking and climbing. By the time I came home, my knees were not happy with me at all. Too bad, I'm heading to Scotland next summer and will probably manage to irritate them again.

So, I'd better keep working out to build them up.

Tuesday was gym day, and the trainer was trying to kill me. O.k. maybe not kill me...perhaps he was only trying to cripple me. We work the entire body during each session, so it was an equal opportunity torture session.

Today, I felt really tired and a bit sore in the shoulders and arms. Jack took pity on me and didn't work me too hard. We did some calf raises, some lunges, and worked my biceps, triceps, and back. I also did the mandatory crunches. Overall, not too bad...but I'm still pooped. I think it's a combination of PMS and it being Thursday. I get really tired by the end of the week.

TTFN!!