View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Feb-03-02, 14:52

Plan: Medi Weight Loss Pgm
Stats: 296.0/179.7/130 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 70%
Talking 1st week of induction completed.

After loosing 43 pounds in just 6 weeks, I switched my WOE to Adkins last Sunday. This is main due to blood levels I need to get under control.

I will admit that Sun - Wed were rough. I missed my breads and sweets that I was allowing myself. I was definately into withdrawals. I hung tough and made it through. On Wed afternoon my energy level went thru the roof. It is hard for me to sit still now. I am cleaning house like I haven't done for years. I can say I am feeling great. I have more energy than I thought was possible for someone my size.

My caloric intake stayed about the same. My water intake was the same. I didn't change my exercise routine for the week. I was hoping to loose a pound. Since I had already done the water loss thing and had been loosing pretty steady for the last six weeks.

So, I got on the scale this morning, weighed my self. Got off the scale and checked it for balance, weighed my self again. Got off because I just knew there was something wrong with the scale. Well there wasn't...7.5 pounds gone this week. from 325 on Dec. 10th to 274.5 this morning....Whaaa Yoooo!

I will let you know how week 2 progresses.

Dee
Sponsored Links