View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Feb-03-02, 14:35

Plan: schwarzbein
Stats: 200/172/140
BF:
Progress: 47%
Default May the schwarz be with us.

Thanks for the info. I'm off to the market to get some supplies to get me through the week. I knew sugar was evil, but the vastness of the problems are incredible. My husband, bless his soul is tall and thin. He doesn't quite get it. He brought home white bread and juice to go with breakfast this morning. I explained to him what I was doing and he is the greatest most supportive guy in the world, but he wants his cake and eat it too so to speak. I want him to read the book, so at least he will have a working knowledge of what I need to do to get healthy. In two years I will be 50 years old and I would like to enjoy the latter part of my life with hubby instead of being a stick in the mud stay at home can't do anything pain in the ass. I think it will take all of that time to get healthy. Thin is a bi-product of this program for me. I want to feel good and not ache every time I move. I don't want to be a diabetic in 5 years. I need to break the cycle and get back on the wagon. I have been on it a few times before, but falling off is easy and getting back on the hardest thing in the world. I can't do that any more.

Thanks for the encouragement. This forum is wonderful.