View Single Post
  #21   ^
Old Wed, Oct-20-04, 18:33

Plan: aitkins
Stats: 198/198/143 Female 155cm
BF:
Progress: 0%

D*mn this thread brings back memories. When I was growing up I was always told how fat I was, I was compared constantly to my sister. Looking back I was normal wieght while my sister was 4'10 and buying children's clothes when she was in her 20's. I remember my Grandmother would be the most insulting of them. She would tell people how much of a pig I was - at parties she see me with so many plates of different foods - Mum had to stand up for me, I was actually helping her carry food from the kitchen to the table. Someone ate all the topping off a lemon meringue pie, I got blamed because I was such a pig. After I had my first baby and actually did put on weight we were going on a car trip with my parents and her. I get travel sick and need to suck on a sweet to stop it, she looked at me and said "no wonder you are so fat".

My father can't understand why I don't like my Grandmother very much, I love her because she's my Grandmother but I don't like her. This is the same woman who told people that my marriage wouldn't last long because I wasn't good enough for my husband. Just celebrated my 15th anniversary - so have showed her