View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Oct-19-04, 21:12

Plan: Atkins - Modified
Stats: 330/330/280 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 0%

Well Chilover, it depends on you. If you can handle having something sweet that is atkins/induction friendly then go on and have it. But if you think it'll screw you up into cheating then just stay away from it.

I honestly tell you I too HAVE to eat something sweet every day. As busy suggested LC cheesecake is a great and induction friendly dessert. I also eat LC key lime pie, LC chocolate mousse, orange creamsicles, soy shakes (i'm in a modified induction, but i did my first 2 weeks pretty much straight), coffee shakes, coffee in general lol, hey the sky is the limit. Haven't done it yet, but you could make flan or creme brulee, dont know how splenda reacts to caramelization though. Of course there's the usual SF jello, LoL. I also eat peanut butter but that's where I loose my control, LoL. I say i'm just gonna eat 1 spoonful, but then I go for 2 and 3 and then I say that's enough. So that's the one thing I do try not to eat because I know it'll just lead to more, LoL. Oh yeah I also eat Russel Stover LC peanut butter cups, they're delicious!