View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Mon, Oct-18-04, 17:32

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 199/177/135 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 34%

Hi Ladies,
Everyone stalls. Some of us more often and longer than others but it happens to everyone. Do you feel better ? Where in the world can you go and get the kind of support that you find here ? I have actually made some fantastic friends on this site. How much we weigh is only a small piece of who we are. I still have 50 pounds to lose. I've lost 30 so far and I have been at this for almost 2 years. There are times that I cheat and have to start all over and then there are times that I know the reason I'm having a hard time losing is because of my age . People who don't have a great deal to lose may lose slower than others. Some people lose a lot really fast. Some of the weight is water loss. Are you drinking water everyday ? Sometimes a person is eating too much artificial sweetner, too much cheese, or maybe you need to change your exercise program. Whatever the reason just don't give up!! I'm going to stick with low carb even if I don't lose one more pouind. I have more energy, I sleep better and I'm not destroying my health with the junk food I use to eat. Hang in there things will happen sooner or later.