View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Mar-22-01, 10:08

Plan:
Stats: 137/137/125
BF:
Progress:
Cool

I would like to thank all of you have discussed SAD. I have learned so much just by reading your discussions. I have recently discoved that this is exactly my problem on cloudy, rainy, dreary days. I always knew I felt bad on certain days, but just couldn't figure it out. A co-worker told me about SAD.

It was proven to me when I was moved into an office with a window. On sunny days, regardless of the temperature, I was extremely cheery and bubbly. The clouds would roll in and there I would go, down with the sun. A couple of months ago, I was regretfully moved from my nice office with a window into a different office without a window. Now it is even worse. I cannot see outside all day, and I hate it. Maybe it is better this way so that I don't know what it is like out there, but I believe on the pretty days I would love enjoy the sunshine. Just the natural light helped. Wish I knew the perfect way to get my old office back???

Anyway, thanks for all of your great discussions and I will continue to read on and learn from you guys.

Spring and Summer are well on there way, can't wait!

P.S. I have to have my sunglasses on sunny days...is this a sign that I may not suffer from SAD?

Take Care.
Sponsored Links