View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Feb-01-02, 17:15

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 207/174/145 Female 68"
BF:
Progress: 53%

Razzle Thanx

I know I have an insulin problem because When I was pregnant with my 3 Daughters I had gestational diabetes & had to use insulin shots 4 xs a day. & in the last 4 yrs Ive gained 70 pnds without even over eating but I was deffanatly a Carb Addict pasta,potatoes,soda you name it..On low fat high carb diets I felt dizzi all the time. Also Ive had very low estrogen levels Im only 28 so My Dr figured it was from being overweight only get my TOM every 2-4 months When I used to be every 40 days.I think I have PCOS but to find a good enough DR to test me right is one thing..I have Hope that this WOE is going to help me Big time..Another thing I just found out & I feel stupid Ive been having 1/2 a cup of lemon juice concentrate no suger added I squirt a few squirts in my water I no atkins mentioned to limit it but I feel fool to the hidden carb thing The bottle says 0 carbs but guess US food lie if there just below 1 grm..So out with the lemon juice!!!!
I cant stand just plain water any Ideas to get it flavored without carbs???? Oh yeah & I think I was already turning type 2 diabetic I have a home meter & before atkins it was any where from 160-196 one hr after meals now that Im on atkins one hr after meals its between 82-88 !!!!! I LOVE THIS WOE im hoping my prob was the lemon juice & not the splenda....we will see