Old Sat, Oct-16-04, 10:55
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 315/274/175 Female 69 inches
BF:
Progress: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ_0001
I think that for a 16 year old, still in many ways a child, the enforced discipline of a diet might be too tough to handle or stick with.

this is just a sad quote i think. he is 16. 16!!!!! you know, like all those 16 year olds that are driving down the road that you and your kids are ALSO driving on. if 16 year olds cant "handle" a diet, i dont think they should be handling vehicles, aka. thousands of pounds of WEAPONRY.

secondly, he is going to need discipline when he cant eat a darn thing that isnt liquid for a few months. he IS 16, if the food isnt in the house and he isnt given the money to go buy it, thats it. he cant eat it. its probably a lot easier that when you ARE an adult and you can get up and go to the store and buy cakes and cookies and no one is going to stop you and you have the money, etc.

i can understand how some people get offended by this topic, but get over it! this is life and death, and not for an adult who is making his/her own choices, but for a child/children. in some extreme cases (perhaps this one) they are innocent VICTIMS. if you have ever seen some talk shows with overweight babies, it is absolutely 100% criminal what these parents do, PERIOD!!!! 250 pound 5 year old??? why dont you just shoot the heroine directly into her arm????????