View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Fri, Feb-01-02, 11:32

Plan: Atkins OWL + PP Phase II
Stats: 160/142/130
BF:?%/25.6%/20%
Progress: 60%
Default Re: The book

I got my long awaited book last night too. My Atkins order finally arrived. I'm skipping the bars but using the shakes. I figured that eating the bars 1x per day may have been slowing my fat loss. We'll see next month if it really helped. I'm on day 19 now and I'm at 25 grams of carb a day. I'm thinking of keeping at 25 grams for a while since I feel a ton better at 25 than when I was at 20. Again, I'll see next month if it makes a difference for me.

Talking about pants, I was so excited yesterday since I was able to wear another pair that I bought when I was at 160. They were the same size as my other "fat" pants, but were tight when I tried them on at home. I can't believe I stopped trying on pants at the store because I tired of the looks from those tiny girls at the Dressing room. So I'd buy and return. Well, I refused to return the "fat" pants for "fatter" pants so I just kept them in the closet. But yesterday I actually fit in them and they weren't tight!

I measured myself this morning and now I'll be able to see if I'm losing fat. My weight hasn't changed much but I've always been very muscular and I think I'm getting more muscle in place of fat. Which is fine by me but it'll make my goal weight harder to acheive. Oh well. I'll be happy if I can fit into my favorite jeans that I had to stash away almost 2 years ago.

I'm going to the cabin this weekend and I think I'll dig out my snowshoes and go for a hike. That always gets my blood pumping!

Talk to you all on Monday. There's no web access where I'm going!

Annie G.