View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Feb-01-02, 09:24

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 175/168/145
BF:
Progress: 23%
Default Yep, 3 liters is exactly what I figured that I need daily!

Hey Nat!

It looks like your height and weight and mine are very close to being the same. When I first registered here my scales said that I was 168 and according to that scale I lost 5 lbs. in the first few days. We bought a new scale in the middle of low carbing (the body fat % "monster"), and it says that I weigh 170 (another depressing thing - Ugh!). This is the most I have ever weighed in my life ... except for when I was pregnant with each of my children! And, my height is 5'7.5" ... close to your height. So, I had already figured out that I needed to drink at least 3 liters of water (just like you :-). I am BAD about drinking water ... never been a big water drinker ... but that IS going to change!
Anyway, thanks for your help. How long have you been low carbing ... and if it's not too personal ... how old are you? I will be 45 in August and I'm fighting this peri-menopausal weight gain thing until the end!!!

Debbie

P.S. How do you make changes to the weight stats that appear below your user name? (Just in case I ever HAVE A CHANGE!!)