#15   ^
Old Fri, Feb-01-02, 07:22
Registered Member

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 222/205/150
BF:
Progress: 24%
Wink Thanks Erin

Erin thanks for the recipe pages.. I looked them over..wow what great choices..Question # 300 are these recipes okay to do during induction? I have completed the first 14 days but I have chosen to stick with it a few more weeks?

Here's one for you guys to ponder on.. My sister who had obsessed over her( maybe at her most) 110 pounds body has taken notice that I at my (209 pound body) have lost a few inches. Now she has always said she was fat to me..whom I have to remind her she is adding insult to injury telling a fat person she is fat when she might be wearing a size 3. So out she dashes to buy Atkin's book. Says it is for her husband who could stand to loose 100 pounds. But get this she is the one reading it and following the diet. She is in induction. Since she has been sick and even started her monthly two weeks early. I told her maybe she should go to a doc before starting a diet. ( I know he would put her in a looney ben for even wanting to loose weight in the first place ) Do you guys think this is safe for someone so small? She is tired and looking haggard I am afraid she will drop weight she does not need to loose. However, I think cutting carbs is good for anybody but I worry.. What do you guys think?? thanks gang as usually ..

FREE