View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Oct-13-04, 19:14

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 158/146.4/138 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 58%
Default Niiiiiiiiiiice

I've been writing my workout progress in my journal, but then I noticed people have gym logs, so I started one.

Just for anyone's information who is visiting, niiiiiice is just something rock climbers say alot, usualy when you stick a really good move or something, but you start saying it for anything surprisingly cool.

I go to a rock climbing gym that has cardio equipment, weight equipment, classes like spinning, abs, and yoga, and of course tons of climbing walls. I don't know anyone around here who climbs though, so I don't have a partner wich limits me to bouldering (not going high enough to need ropes) at a fairly low level that I can do without needing a spotter for safety. Hopefully after a few weeks of easing back into climbing and hanging around the gym I'll meet people to climb with so I can make progress.

Here's what I've done so far:

10/7 jogged 3/4 mile, walked another 1/2 mile
10/9 jogged 3/4 mile, walked another 3/4 mile, traversed around on the climbing walls
10/11 jogged .8 mile, walked the rest to 1.5 miles, sent 2 V0- boulder problems.

10/13 jogged 3/4 mile, walked the rest to 1.5 miles.

I'm going to start going two days in a row now that I'm getting back into the swing of exercising regularly. I have to start slow because I have asthma, but my lungs get stronger fast if I keep with a regular schedule and keep pushing myself slowly but surely.
Sponsored Links