View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Jan-31-02, 14:58

Plan: Atkins OWL + PP Phase II
Stats: 160/142/130
BF:?%/25.6%/20%
Progress: 60%
Talking Countdown to 125, love to join!

I'm at 152 (down from 160, kinda slow loser ) But I'd love to join your quest to get to 125! I'm shooting for a healthy 130 by my wedding date of June 29 but if I could get in a buddy group for additional support, I think it would really help. It's only 5 months away

I've been debating whether or not to stay in Induction. I lost 8 pounds in the first 2 weeks while on Induction but my clothes are still fitting better everyday. I've started to add 5 more carbs per day so I'm allowing myself up to 25/day. Haven't thrown myself out of ketosis yet so I think I'm doing great!

I'm going to try to start on an exercise program and I'm going to use a brisk daily walk as my main workout. Then I'm planning on adding some weight training. Right now, my muscles are all pooped out as I must still be in a transitioning period.

I've started a journal to help me see how I'm doing and to keep me on the right track. I'm anxious to see my improvement as time goes on.

I hope this Countdown to 125 group really gets going because I need all the encouragement I can get!

Thanks everyone,

Annie G.