View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Jan-31-02, 12:28

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 207/174/145 Female 68"
BF:
Progress: 53%
Unhappy One month on Atkins havnt lost any weight in 2 weeks HELP!!!

I dont no whats going on I was loosing ok the first three weeeks now nothing for two weeks. The only thing I changed in my diet about 2 1/ 2 weeks ago I started having SF jello With heavy cream I still had three carbs left every day so Id have desert.Im still on the induction & my keto sticks are still dark.Oh & I did start the pills for yeast acidopholus or somthing like that. On Sunday I started using my stair stepper 15 minutes a day.Can aspertame cause slow or no weight loss I was having SF CAL FREE Flavored water.Im going to cut out the jello & the flavored water.HELP what can help jump start my weight loss again...Im so discouraged to see the scales not move last weeek I thought I lost 5 pnds per the scale but I was sick & couldnt eat once I started eating again the scale was back up 5 pnds. Ive lost a total of 12 pnds In five weeks.I have lost inches thow

3 inches from stomache
4 inches from waist
3 1/2 inches from hips
3 inches bust
for a total of =13 inches

how can the inches be going but not the weight I just barely started excersising Sunday.Ive been constipated this week too.Someone please help me figure this out help me figure out a way to get out of this stall.
THANK YOU
Sponsored Links