View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, May-16-01, 11:31

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Unhappy back on diet but not happy about it

Hi, I am new. I was out looking for a low-carb group for support since I just got back on the diet, and really don't like it much. I prefer to eat light foods, but I simply do not lose weight that way. I lost 37 lbs last year low-carbing, and have been off the diet for 5 months, have gained back 7lbs, exercise a lot, etc. I have pretty good carb resistance, I think -- I can eat quite a bit of them before I gain, but I simply don't *lose* unless I cut them back, usually less than 50 grams a day. I like to eat some, a half a bagel or grain bread, some oatmeal, or fruits. In general I do something like the Carb addicts diet, since it allows me to have some carbs each day, and then 2 meals without them.

I had bacon for b'fast yesterday, and hated it. Eggs for lunch today and hated it. BUT, if this is what I have to do to lose another 50lbs, I will do it. My husband is also doing it, which makes it easier, except he isn't all that happy about it either! We hate the constant cooking and doing dishes all the time, it's so much easier to eat a granola bar or something.

Feeling kinda punky about it today, hope it gets better, and hopefully can find some motivation here

geogirl
Sponsored Links