View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Thu, Jan-31-02, 08:45

Plan: Careful Low Carb Plan
Stats: 335/295/180 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 26%

Hi Trina,
I'm so glad there are helpful folks here that don't mind helping you do the MATH for your plan. I can imagine trying to keep on plan and only being able to spend a small amount for groceries must be frustrating. But you sound like you know how to cut corner's and where to get the best deals. I buy lots of cans of tuna for backup when my cupboards are bare. And lots of chickens when they are on sale.

You can do this...I know I struggle with compulsive eating, but now at least I eat the right kinds of foods if I eat too much of something. Sometimes it's not about being hungry, but being emotional about something and turning to food for comfort. Each day is a new start, and an opportunity to try again. This way of life really helps with controlling compulsions that come from eating carbs. But we all still have to deal with the compulsions that come from stress, anxiety, frustration and anger. I really appreciate Karen's input in this area. I hope you find success in your new plan. Victoria