View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Jan-30-02, 19:31

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 185/168/145
BF:
Progress: 43%
Default Help with menu please...

This is my fourth full day on Atkins LC. I don't expect to have lost any weight in this short time but I am concerned that I may have interpreted the menu incorrectly so I am going to the experts on this list for feedback. Below is what I had to eat today. I'd appreciate any comments, positive or negative, that would be beneficial to me. I use the sticks and I am in the moderate range of ketosis (in the mornings I am at the dark purple area but I figure that is because I have slept all night with no water).

Breakfast:
2 scrambled eggs
1 large sausage patty
about 1 oz of cheddar cheese (sorry, I don't weigh or measure)
1-1/2 cups coffee (I get a major headache if I don't and can't function well at work and this is my busiest time of the month. Going to work on either reducing or eliminating the coffee after this week)

Lunch:
Medium salad
Blue Cheese dressing - 1g carb per 2 Tablespoons and I had at least 2 Tablespoons, maybe 3

Snacks:
Fried pork rinds (had quite a few of these! actually, I had a lot of these come to think of it. they fill me up and it is great to actually "crunch" on something)
2 slices roast beef
1 slice smoked turkey
a small cup of weakened tea (it was the orange flavored variety in the pretty cardboard box....not sure if I should mention brand names on here)

Dinner:
2 ground beef patties
mustard smeared all over the ground beef (probably 4 Tablespoons total)
Green beans (I would guess about 3/4 cup)

I drink water all day at work and with each meal and have a couple of glasses at night while reading or on the computer...I know I am drinking plenty of water, maybe even a little too much if that is possible.
Sponsored Links