#2   ^
Old Sun, Oct-10-04, 09:36
Registered Member

Plan: South Beach Diet
Stats: 194/190.5/159 Female 5'7"
BF:way/too/much
Progress: 10%

Welcome
I must be one of the nes people for u have described me perfectly unfortunaly.I have trained myself over the past 6 mo not to eat at 4 inthe am like I used to have breakfast then.I try to eat something when I get up now even if its sm.When I take my am medications.I am on the southbeach diet and have been for about a mo now.I have retained much water and so I did loose about 10 lbs so far in 6-7 wks.I wa s trying to loose before I started the diet.My girlfriend finally got me going.She is such a dear friend and has encouraged me right along knowing that I weigh 35 lbs or so more than I can carry mentally.I had a really bad aug2003 resulting in a great wt gain extremely outof control .and it continued for 10 months.Now I feel my life is alittle bit more in control to start a diet and stick to it and nes is still a prob becuase I am a night feeder.I like to eat post dinner I have substituted with popcorn just about everynite.low carb ice cream.Thats if the sweet tooth acts up.Please write back and tell me about yourself and perhaps we can do this together.I don't write daily so understand that,however,I will get better at that if I had a person like myself writting often .audrey