View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Jan-30-02, 14:46

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 230/136/145 Female 5'8.5"
BF:33.95/24.51/20
Progress: 111%
Default Need to keep up my gym log :-)

Well, this was definitely a telling month. My workout routine has really suffered because of the pain from the fibromyalgia...so, I only averaged 2 workouts a week during the first 3 weeks in January. Wow! Did I ever notice a difference. I just measured my waist on the 18th and there was no change... however, I did make my goal to lose 10 pounds by Valentine's day (set from the beginning of January). But, it's scary to think that maybe my weight went down because I wasn't building as much muscle, or worse...that maybe I was losing some muscle. Oh well, I can't focus on what's behind me...just need to go forward! I had such a phenomenal change from working out 4 - 6 times a week during October, November and December. Luckily, I am fitting into a size 12 jeans again...so at my weight...I'm certain that I've developed a lot of muscle. Well...LoL...all you need to do is look at my arms to see the muscle. Never remember having that before.

Still wondering what the end result will be for the flab that is still under my arms... It looks so much better...but, it's still there (yuck). I still have 30 - 40 pounds to lose...so, maybe I shouldn't focus on that! They say the body is very forgiving... But, I can't help wondering what will happen. Will I ever be happy with my arms, thighs and waist again?????

So, I did my upper body workout (with supersetts) yesterday and my lower body workout today (YaY)! I'm determined to get in at least 2 more workouts this week...so, I'll let you know what happens.