Old Thu, Oct-07-04, 20:38
Mad Scientist

Plan: Healthy eating/lifestyle
Stats: 156/115/115 Female 5'4 - small frame
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:

I am feeling extremely frustrated:

Gym was mostly empty. They are doing reno so people might be frustrated about that. So I decide this is aperfect time to try the squar rack since noone is around there. Anyway. I load it up with assorted plates after approximating the bar I ask them they don't even know so I just say 15 lbs and then I pile it up to 65lbs including the bar. So I go get the clip squeeze things that you put on and for the life of me I could not squeeze the frickin' frackin clips on. I am so frustrated I want to scream but of course I can't so I gotta go back to the 50 lbs premade barbell because the 60 lbs one I can lift above my head yet. I am so mad at myself. And there was none of the guys there to ask to put it on. God I feel hopeless!

Red, don't feel frustrated and hopeless! I hate those spring collar clips too. I have the collars with screws instead. I like them much better. Maybe you could keep an arsenal of little things with you. The collars aren't expensive to buy. If I had to go to the gym, I'd have to take my screw collars with me as well as my plate mates.

Have a good sleep, kiddo.

Wanda
Sponsored Links