#10   ^
Old Wed, Jan-30-02, 09:28
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 189/149/135
BF:
Progress: 74%
Default in response to bad publicity about Atkins

Never in my life have I ever eaten as much good for me vegetables than I do now!! I was never a big meat fan,,,but now I realize not eating enough protien and good healthy vegetables got me into the blood sugar trouble in the first place!!!!!!!!!!

Usually before,,,I would eat bread,pasta,no vegetables,,and on top of that,,,I was never really satisfied... so more eating and it was literally a vicious circle.

This "Doctor" can't tell me that what I am doing now is more dangerous for me than that.

As I have said in previous posts I try to pick lean meats,,turkey and chicken bacon instead of regular.. no deserts except diet jello

Dr. Atkins himself states that if you have kidney problems you should not be on this diet. AND that everyone should have a medical check-up before they start.

I eat equal portions of meat to vegetables,,,I excersise daily and have never felt better!!!!!!!

The consumer needs to be informed about choices and apply those that work for them as long as they are not endangering their health.

Okay, now I feel better..Take care everyone

Smiley