Thread: E Diets
View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Oct-07-04, 09:05

Plan: Lyle Style FD
Stats: 143/124.5/123 Female 5 ft 4 in
BF:24.8%
Progress: 93%

E-diets is rather expensive for something you can get here for free. But - if you need to be "told" what to eat and when to eat it, then maybe it is for you. I used e-diets about 4 years ago way before I started this WOE. It limited me to about 1300 calories a day with low fat and lower protein than I eat now. Needless to say, I didn't lose weight and I was always starving, which led me to bad eating binges. In fact, I went as far as brainwashing myself to believe that a growling stomach was a good thing and a normal state.

Anyway, it gives you a daily/weekly meal plan, and then you can customize it (change food items you don't like for ones you do) and print out a grocery list. Of course, the grocery list doesn't take into account things you may already have, so you have to go through and edit the grocery list. To me it seemed like I was doing everything myself anyway, so why pay for it!

They have a support forum, but when I was on it hardly anyone posted. It wasn't anything like this.

So if you can try it for free, then go for it. Otherwise, if you can plan a meal or write a grocery list, in my opinion, it isn't worth it.

Joan