leg presses

50x12
70x10
90x8
110x6
90x12

leg extensions
55x12

ok, i think im too fat to do leg presses properly. my fat gets in the way and im unable to get my knees to my chest... or maybe i had the seat wrong, i dunno, but i felt much more resistance on the leg extensions, therefore, i think im going to do those instead. kinda disapointing, but gotta go with what works

hamstrings
lying leg curls

30x12
40x10
50x8
65x6
50x12

straight-leg dead lifts
10x12
(actually 10 in each hand, does that count as 20? i didnt think of that monday when i did my ubwo... im going to just use the single as a count so its easier to remember which weights i used)

anyways, i wont be doing deadlifts anymore anytime soon. i dont do them right... they hurt my back more than my hamstrings. the lying leg curls were ok excepts that i curl my toes when i do it. weird. i have to make an effort not to do that.

calves
seated calf raises

50x12
70x10
90x8
110x6
90x12
50x12

this was decent...

i did all my ab reps too if u can believe that- i cant. i hate hate HATE crunches. i have never ever ever been able to do them right- ever. but i actually did 60 of them- just like i was supposed to & i did pretty damn good at it too. i used that ball like dave (the pt) told me too and i did have a little neck strain, but not bad... much better than ive done in the past. i could actually feel my ab muscles working and i think using the ball will actually help and will work for me. watch out now

overall, the workout was a little disappointing. i gave myself a 5-7 rating. not the worst, but not what i had hoped for. but hey- im gonna give myself a break... it is afterall my 1st lbwo.

learn from it & improve is all i can do