View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Jan-29-02, 20:40

Plan: cyclical ketogenic
Stats: 192/168/165
BF:11% goal 10%
Progress: 89%
Question How low can you go? Dan I have ?

Trainer Dan,

From 22% down to 14.5%. Still not happy with the abs just yet. How low can you get on CKD before I am so platued out? My goal is 10% but would love those single digits. Only been doing this 2 months so far. Second, how the heck do y'all get into ketosis. I can't seem to get a reading on those darn sticks. My diet is very strict and workout is as follows:

Sunday: lo/no CARB a nice slow 15-18 mile run (marathon coming soon, need that stamina)

Monday: lo/no CARB Back/Chest lift (1 to 1.5 hrs)

Tuesday: lo/no CARB Legs/Shoulders/Arms/Abs (1 to 1.5 hrs)

Wednesday: no/lo CARB 5-6 miles with 10x1/4 mile intervals in there at 6 minute pace

Thursday: no/lo carb 5-6 miles fast with lots of fartleck fun, maybe some abs for kicks

Friday: Total Body lifting blast followed by with 10x1/4 mile intervals on the TM till I about puke, then begin carb up fairly with liberal calories

Saturday: Carb up continues with moderate calories till after dinner snack. Then nada but water till 1400 on sunday and only after a gruel-athon

I can handle the intesity of all the speed and recover quickly. Any other suggestions? Thanks Mike
Sponsored Links