#120   ^
Old Tue, Jan-29-02, 10:07
OSU Cowboy Fan

Plan: Lapband/low carb
Stats: 248/169/145 Female 5'6"
BF:42/29/25
Progress: 77%
Default bad me

Well, actually my weigh in date are on Mondays, but because of my carb attack this weekend, I chose not to weigh in yesterday, I knew I would be too disappointed with the scales, and just couldn't face that disappointment. But I started back on the induction yesterday, and I finally got on the scales this morning, and I'm up 1/2 pound, scales read 194.5.

I am going to weigh in again on Thursday and see what I've actually lost for the month, and I'm also going to measure again.

I was hoping to be out of the 190's by this month, but again, I'm still here. I looked on my log, and I reached 199 in September of 2001. Geeze how long is it going to take me to reach 189? I do have to admit, that I have had some obstacles from September thru December that played some part in me not losing, a 7 day cruise in September, Thanksgiving, Xmas, Anniversary, etc. So I can't say I've been faithful to my WOE since September, so I only have myself to blame for the sloooooow weight loss. But, its a new year, no holidays to deal with, and summer is around the corner (and my trip to Acapulco in 45 days ) So, I'm thinking, next month could be the month I reach the 180's.........yippie.