View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Oct-04-04, 08:49
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 176/152/132 Female 5ft 3.5in
BF:
Progress: 55%
Default What to eat B4 going to the gym?HELP!!!!!!!!

HI!

I have been doing Atkin's diet since 28th August 2004. At present i am on the OWL phase.

I used to enjoy my cardio workout at the gym before i started Atkin's.
Since starting Atkin's i have been very discouraged to go to the gym. In the induction phase, i used to feel very nauseaus after a ny excercise. I once ended up in casualty after throwing up and feeling very ill.
I assume, because of low carbs, i get less energy.
A lot of people say, you should have a lot of energy while on atkins. I feel that i definately donot feel as sluggish and tierd as i used to feel B4 Atkins. But I wouldnot say that i am always full of energy.

I really want to get back into my cardio workout in the mornings. And also want to do weights.
But i feel that i need my bread (even 1 slice will do)or some cereal OR something as substancial to 'pick me up' for my cardio session.

As i am going to be trying for a baby from this december, i feel that i need to start excersing and build it up to a safe level (as i can't start it while pregnant).

When expecting, I hope to be eating some bread and cereal everday. So, i suppose i can build up to it from now.

Please suggest what should i eat. I am sick and tierd of eating eggs. I really don't want to eat eggs or anything fried or with oil before going to the gym.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links