View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Jan-29-02, 06:33

Plan: cad/calp
Stats: 200/186/160 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 35%
Default CAD AND CALP

In the CAd book under the charts to tell you what to do when you lose too much (more than 2 lbs a week then add snacks to slow you down. If you are losing 1/2 to 2 then keep to the complimentay meals for breakfast and lunch.In CAlp under one of the options about meal frequency,it tells you to try to skip breakfast or lunch and have brunch. Never skip reward meal. Also the book talks about eventually getting to regular portions of food and away from exta portions. I'm taking the GTF chromium tablets like they suggested and my appetite has gone , In fact most of the time I forget to eat lunch if I am busy. I try to stick to normal portions at reward meal. Because when we get to maintenance we will have to watch what we eat if we don't want to gain it back.I've always been a big eater so it was difficult for me to cut back but now i have the chance and I'm taking it. This is my point of view for what works for me. I hated to give up the daily snacks but I'm grateful I can now without hunger. You will have to read and reread the book and make your own choices. The book gives you a lot of good info that's why I read both and also the HEALTHY FOR LIFE that the Hellers wrote. Wawtigress