#9   ^
Old Tue, Jan-29-02, 00:01
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 570+?/???/250 Female 67.5
BF:
Progress: 24%
Lightbulb Another Idea

Thank you all for such wonderful support and advise..

I have been thinking about this all day and I am embarking upoun a solution I think.

Is there a such thing as a dysfunctional eater?? Hahaha Because If Not I must be one of the first.. But truly I think it is common.
I can go one day and eat very little *even weeks at a time* and then other weeks eat myself out of house and home.
Does this make sence? like today I may forget about food and not remember to eat untill I have to cook for the kids, and tomorrow I might be on an eating binge with everything in site! Ughhhh

I have considered all your ideas and I think the simplist will be too plan 2 menus for a 2 week period and rotate them every two weeks. Taking into consideration protien and food allowed, i want to stay away from whipped cream no way am I eating 2 cups of that nasty stuff a day hahahhaa.

I think my fat will have to come from meats and cheese and Bacon and Butter.

I can buy bulk meat here like chicken, pork chops, and ground beef, I also get 5 pounds Ribeyes for 13.99 and T-Bones same price. So I think if Im careful with money I can do it. Ground Beef is 5 pounds 5.99 so thats not bad either

I think with some good planing I can do this again!!

I will up-date when I get a plan together here is my first day menu:

Breakfast:
8 oz Ground beef ( I like cold patties)
2 oz cheese

lunch:
Deil meat roll ups
salad vegies
2 oz cheesee
(Can I do a protien shake?
I know this isnt an induction item)

Dinner:
1 ribeye (8-12 oz)
Large salad with dressing

cream cheese and davincis

My Goal weight is 180 which 10xs that is 1800 calories.

TheGoddess
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2002a.jpg (51.5 KB, 72 views)